Sunday, April 24, 2011

NO more JC Snacks!

I did great putting together the Easter basket's. I even did good baking 3 dozen brightly colored cup cakes with the good sweet frosting! I didn't touch ONE.  Went to bed last night and woke up to 3 wrappers..  2 packages of the JC Cinnamon Rolls (see to the left, and yes that's what they look like and they taste even better!) and one package of the chocolate cakes.  Either it's time to lock them up too or just not order them. Their snacks are amazing. I like their chocolate cakes better than those Little Debby's!  I worked really hard this week and tomorrow is my weigh in. I just feel like I completely blew it by that binge. I have not given up, I still forced down a small breakfast and my fruit this morning and I even managed a 30 min workout before we headed over to family's for Easter dinner. I pushed my lunch back and brought my soup/veggies and was very good. Not so much of even a craving. I really want to get a handle on the night time eating, it's really effecting my motivation in a big way!  If a doctor asked me to stand on my head, recite the alphabet and touch my nose and I would stop eating at night.. I would do it in a heartbeat!   I AM NOT giving up. I have a few more snacks left and I will lock them up with the family food tonight. 

My goal for this up coming week is to add 10-20 more minutes to my work out's. I've been doing 3 days on and 1 day off for 1 hour each, I want to increase that and add some ab crunches and I might even give Zumba another try! I tried it twice and was not too crazy about it but I think I just didn't care much for the instructor, she didn't seem like she wanted to be there at all.   I would also love to find a place and do some kickboxing. That really kept me in shape a few years ago and it was a lot of fun!  What are some other ways to get a good work out and have fun?  It does get kind of boring with just the treadmill, I would love to ramp things up and have some fun!  I do the Wii Just Dance and DDR Games and while they are fun, I'm missing a group setting, I think I need to be around more people :)

I think what makes THIS time different in my journey to lose weight is my attitude. In the past when I would slip, I would just say "To Hell with it" and give up. This time I catch myself, admit it and immediately get back on the wagon. It also helps to say "If you bite it, you write it" as someone on the JC forums said ( I love that!) so I did document the big oops from last night and it's just time to move on!   My next week begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment