Thursday, April 21, 2011

Step away from the Easter Basket's!

I wonder if I am in the lower percentile in not remembering this weekend was Easter Weekend. And I'm Catholic! Easter always brings GIANT SOLID CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNIES. My 2 girls are 17 and 18 and yes I still make them Easter basket's and I still hide them with the eggs and make them hunt for them!  This year will be a bit more difficult when I go out and shop for things last minute, and I'm not talking about it being "last minute". I'm talking about breaking an old habit. Every Easter as I would prepare the basket's The divy up would go like this... "One for you, one for you, one for you and 3 for me...."  It is NOT easy to sit and prepare those basket's without popping one of those malted eggs in your mouth.  And then there is my all time favorite and I've done nothing but think about it since I realized this was Easter weekend... RECESS PEANUT BUTTER EGGS.   I don't need a disaster plan here, I need a full on intervention!  

What is everyone doing to curtail the chocolate cravings this Easter? I think I'm going to give my hubby the honors of shopping for the candy part and putting the candy in the basket's.  I don't even want to know what is going to happen if that man of mine gets me a solid chocolate bunny this year!  Valentines day was hard enough.. I told him if he bought me candy he would wear it. Instead I got Roses and a fruit basket :)  I'm sure he is going to do right by Easter.   

So those of you on Jenny Craig, what is the exchange for the communion wafer and the Wine? 

No comments:

Post a Comment