Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BEST Iphone App

I swear the next best thing I did aside from give birth to my two amazing girls, I got an Iphone earlier this month!
I have become an application addict for sure!

I found the greatest app EVER for my weight loss Journey. It's called FoodScanner by Daily Burn, Inc.  What this does is scan the food/item's barcode and POOF comes up all the nutritional ingredients!  Why is this handy? Because when I sit down to log my food into my Body Media sometimes there are foods I have to add or even recipe's. With this I don't have to get up or dig through the trash or bring the food item over to my desk or the couch!  Here's the link if your interested.

http://dailyburn.com/foodscanner    Or from Iphone app Store search Food Scanner and look for the one by Daily Burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment