Friday, April 29, 2011

TGIF

What the hell? Do you see what I see?
Yes I am avoiding the royal wedding hoopla, I hate any exploitation like that. Poor Kate, hope she knows what she's in for!  

Today is Friday, The last two days we have had terrible rain and storms. Our basement has flooded twice and I have not been able to get to the gym because of the flooding in that area of town.  This evening I turned on the Wii Just Dance and did an hours worth and I think it more than made up for skipping the gym. Hopefully I will be able to get there today. I did not get to try Zumba again because of the flooding many local roads were closed. We are supposed to dry out a little this weekend so hopefully by next week things will be better. I just hope I can keep up with this week in regards to activity because I've been SPOT on up until 2 days ago. I was reaching all my goals. I just moved around my days to accommodate the flood and hope to hit the gym hard and heavy this weekend for my "Last Chance Workout" I do feel like I'm having another good week and even my Body Media says so!  I've had a calorie deficit of over 1000 except for the last 2 days but even those were in the 8 and 9 hundreds so I still feel confident I can pull off 2 more pounds this week. Of course I'm going to be happy with any loss.  I just really can't wait to go and buy some new clothes.

On another note, my sleeping has been worse because I have gone off of my Lunesta in order to participate in another sleep study in June.  I've only registered 4 hours of sleep between Monday night and Thursday night, HOWEVER.. and I didn't want to jinx this before the 4th night, but I have NOT gotten up to eat ONCE. I have only grabbed my Jenny Craig Anytime Bar off my nightstand, I did not actually get up out of the bed once in last 4 nights. That may not seem like such a great accomplishment to most, but for me it's PHENOMENAL!  I've been taking my phone and headphones to bed with some good soothing slow music which does help a little. If only my sleep would improve! I could also be psyching myself out by staying awake to control the NES on some consciences level.

Well, TGIF, I think I am going to go pop some Jolly 100 calorie mini bag, pop-corn and put in a Netflix 

No comments:

Post a Comment