Monday, April 18, 2011

Today's Plan!

Another bad night, and I'm pretty sure I was up about 3 or 4 times and awoke this morning completely exhausted.  My friend thinks I'm totally thinking about this way too much and she believes the anxiety I have every evening that leads up to bed time is the culprit OR is at least making this worse. She could be right because I have noticed on days where I really am anxious about bed time and actually planning the night with strategy, seems to be the nights I have the most disappointment!

These could work?
OK,..... so what do I do? I know that I promised myself each time I did this I would incorporate one more idea..one more idea each night.  Today, I am going to Walmart and I'm going to buy 3 or 4 of those locks they make for bicycles and give my daughter and my husband a key. I'm even going to do the fridge.  This just has to work, I cannot see myself messing around with the locks. One thing I know is that I am a LAZY night eater.. I won't go to a lot of trouble, if it's not there, I won't touch it. So this has to be it.!!  To keep things interesting, I am going to take pics of them locked up and post them here before I got to bed!  It's all about being accountable.

Aren't they adorable??
 A wierd thing happened the other night.. I went to the movies with a good friend of mine. My husband has a big hobby of race cars and works on a racing team in the pit crews so they are dilligently getting ready for racing season. He spends about 2-5 hours a night after work and on weekends working on it. I love that he has a hobby and though sometimes it gets on my nerves, I'm mostly ok with it. My husband is not a jealous guy by far. Before I left, I called him on his cell to let him know where I was going and what I was doing. He asked me "Do I have anything to worry about?"  and that's the code for.. "Honey, are you going to meet another guy?"  I of course reassured him and asked him why he asked me that and his response : "Well you lost all that weight and you look so fantastic and I've been so busy with the race cars..."  Silly man.  If he were like that all the time, certainly I would have been very irritated but since he's not I took it as a huge compliment.  It's those little things and accomplishments that make this worthwhile. I think I will keep it from him a little longer that he is one of my top reasons for going on this journey.  In fact, I am going to buy one of those (see pic on right) in the colors shown to go with my goal weight (YES ..while they are on sale!)



Today's goal is to actually get to walmart to get those locks for my cabinets. I also have a really good healthy recipe for Turkey enchilada's I'm going to test on my hubby and daughter and I will also be going for an hour and half at the gym.   I might also throw in a few games of Just Dance on Wii if my daughter is game. (I can always get her to do it with me, usually it does cost me something. LOL)

 Pictures to follow later! Have a good day  

No comments:

Post a Comment