Saturday, May 21, 2011

End of the World?

Ok, I will eat this instead of the Big Mac!
What a great excuse that would be to get my ass to a McDonalds right NOW and get me a couple of Big Mac's, I mean why deprive myself when the world is going to end right?   And should I bother going for that workout today at the gym? What if I went and just looked at it as a last chance workout? Oh the possibilities. I'm also crunched for time if I want to get out there and max out my credit cards, then when the world does NOT end, I will just write my creditors:

Dear Creditor,
I cannot be held libel for the charges incurred within the 24 hour window of the world ending on 5/21/2011, as I, along with the rest of the world needed to prepare myself and my family for the end. Therefore, I request a full debt forgiveness, which would in turn guarantee you and your company a seat on the shuttle to the heavenly gates.  

Sincerely, 
Linda Walker

With all kidding aside, I am going to live today like it was my last anyway. But I am going to do it healthy and If I go out, I will go out healthy!

I just signed up for this really neat group called BlogToLose. It appears as though it's a community of people just like me on a quest for weight loss, health and long-term fitness goals!  Check it out here: http://www.blogtolose.com/ It is like a Facebook for fatties (just kidding) I need all the support I can get. I focus better with support!

I plan to hit the gym today for 2 hours, I will break it up into 2 sessions, one in the afternoon and one after dinner. :)  I'm doubling up every other day.  I also have a shopping list and plan to hit the grocery stores today in search of all the ingredients I need to make some incredibly good and healthy meals this week as I am planning on doing a few meals on my own off Jenny Craig!!  I have to start sometime and there's no time like the present. I have armed myself with a recipe collection of over 200 meals I found just scouring the internet.  I look forward to sharing each recipe with you as I go along, Assuming of course the world still exists as we know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment