Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Its a good day

It's definitely going to be a good day!
I love whenever I ackomplish something that really means a lot to me. My plan last night worked!  I did indeed lock my snack cabinets and my refrigerator. I puposely left an apple and one of my Jenny Craig Anytime bars on my kitchen counter. I did wake up, but the funny thing is I already knew getting up would do me no good. So I went back to sleep.  I'm unsure if I woke up after that but one thing is for sure. I did not go into the cabinets or the refrigerator and that was where ALL the food was, so I could not have eaten anything!   to the right are some pictures of what it looked like before going to bed. I couldn't rotate them on my iphone for some reason.


My husband took the keys and our plan was he would leave them on the counter before going to work. Ok, well that part of the plan needs work because he took the keys with him because he put them in his pocket and was planning on putting them on the counter. Luckily he is just around the corner! 

I am planning on an early day at the gym because now I once again have some hope. I think if this continues to work, I will then begin to see a faster loss, much more than the one or half pound losses I have been seeing!

I was also thinking of browsing the phone book and might actually get a personal trainer. I'm such an impatient person!

I'm not a person to just give up, I never have been, I am always looking for a solution, even with things I cannot control. Sometimes that's good and sometimes, not so much <g>.  Sometimes I wish that solutions were in a jar in which everyone had access to and all you have to do is get the top off the jar and pick a solution.  Life surely would be so much easier!  
       Family                    Relationships              Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment