Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm Still here

I apologize for not writing much lately. Physically I am fine! Mentally, is quite another story..  I have been very wrapped up in watching the Casey Anthony Trial. I know, I know, but I was a criminal justice major at one time and one of my dreams was to become an attorney. I actually wanted to be a criminal defense attorney, I remember wanting to do that since I was convinced I could get OJ acquitted AND I believed he was guilty, so I knew that was a special recipe for a good criminal defense attorney. Enough of that, my life took a turn and I am here and right where I am supposed to be. I have just gotten caught up with this trial and I am finding myself working around the trial. In the last 3 weeks I have gained 2 pounds and then lost them again.  I am going to get back on track starting this weekend, NO excuses. I've also missed many of my friends on the JC Forum which I plan to go back and visit for a swift kick in the rear end to get back MOVING here!  There is one thing I'm really happy about. I MUST be losing inches because I am wearing shorts that have not fit me in years. I brought down a bag of summer clothes from years ago that I have not thrown away. Particularly there is a really nice bathing suit and although I think I'm going to wait just a little while to put it on, I don't believe it's going to be long at all.. perhaps 4th of July weekend!!

So I just wanted to update everyone to let them know I am still among the "dieters" and despite the current obsession with this trial, I am still eating and taking care of myself.   Oh and just in case anyone asks me if I think Casey is innocent, HELL no. She is guilty in my opinion, however the state has failed to prove the major elements in this case:   THE Murder itself, the How, When and Where this poor little girl died.  My thoughts is that there is someone or others involved somehow and all should be held accountable.

I will try and post more in the next day or so  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment