Friday, July 1, 2011

No More Excuses!

I can make up a few more excuses as to why I can't get back up on the horse. It's only been LUCK alone that I have lost the 2 lbs I gained two weeks ago and an additional 2 lbs.. I have not been to the gym in approximately 17 days.  I have a serious blood infection from a cat bite but even with that there's NO good excuse for not getting my butt in gear. Now it's 4th of July weekend and I'm not going to receive my order until Tuesday. I am faced with the choice of preparing for the weekend with great care and commitment or do I start fresh on Tuesday giving myself an excuse or reason to not behave myself this weekend?  I really want to opt for behaving and making smart choices. To do that I will need to spend tonight mapping out my plan. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment