Saturday, April 23, 2011

I bake!

So a lot of people are going to find this weird, but there is one thing I love to do and helps me forget about eating. Actually when I'm doing it, I'm not even hungry and have NO food cravings what-so-ever!  ....
NO it's not sex.. (just as good though)  
I like to bake!   No kidding, when I bake I have no craving at all to lick the bowl, the spoon, etc. In fact my only dangers of baking lies in wait at night if I have left-overs. So what I usually do is take the baked goodies to friends and/or family to enjoy and make sure I leave none at home.   Today I thought I would make some colorful spring/Easter cupcakes!   They look pretty good. No they are not low-fat, Lite, or in any way good for you so make sure if you are prone to visual cravings/triggers, back away from the blog!

These are going to go right to my husband's sister and her family for Easter. I don't have to see them again until tomorrow :)


Have a wonderful Easter everyone!   I vow not to touch a single bite of any Easter Candy! I have already prepared my own snack tray of veggies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment