Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday!

Going into my 15th week on JC, and despite my binge the other night, I actually lost 2 lbs! I really thought I blew it and was ready to accept a 1 or 2 lb gain, but I actually LOST!  18 more lbs until GOAL! 

This may seem weird, but on some level I was expecting some sort of consequences for my late night snacking binge, one of my biggest faults is that I require discipline and a hard nose approach. Without having any consequences I do not want to begin the stinking thinking that "Well, I lost weight despite eating those snacks, so maybe I can do it again!"  To avoid that I have to stick with the goals I have ready for this week:

1. STAY away from sweets all-together. NO more sweets. I will take the remaining JC sugary snacks and lock them up with the rest of the families food tonight. I only have the temptations at night to deal with. I don't eat sugary things during the day at all.

2. I am going to add 10-20 minutes more to my one hour work out's.
3. Going to give Zumba another try tomorrow night. If I like it I will do 2 classes a week!
4. I will work MORE work on ABS. I'm really afraid with the amount of weight I want to lose, everything is going to sag.. LOL I'd rather spend my money on new clothes than on a tummy tuck!
5. This is my most important one. I am going to review these goals every morning and check off each one. I am also going to work harder at my commitment bothy body and MIND!  If I let my mind wander I won't lose weight but instead I will lose my spirit which is much needed right now!  

Notice the underlined and bold words. Those are my SMART goals :) 

Today I will leave you with this great work out song!  An oldie, but a goodie!


No comments:

Post a Comment